學唱歌步驟 steps of singing
想知道更多唱歌知識？打來sing and you 21461188/ 96981248(whatsapp)。
1. Practise breathing. Breathing exercises allow you to better control the pitch and duration of singing. Obviously, the deeper and more lasting your breathe is, the longer your sound is.
Try to open your throat. Relax and open the chin. Start stretching the facial muscles.
Before warm up, try the following step:
First, take a deep inhalation. When sucking in, imagine that the air is heavy.
Let breathe reach below the navel, go into your diaphragm and repeated several times.
2. Next, warm up your vocal cords. It needs to be stretched before singing. You can different ways to warm up.
e.g. Practice the main scale, starting from the middle C, and lower half key before moving up. Do not force yourself before singing and try to move slowly.
The order of the note can be C-D-E-F-G-F-E-D-C,before starting a new scale, either by a half-up, or by a half-shot.
3. Find your own vocal range. Your range should be between your lowest and highest notes. Find the scale exercises on the internet or in the textbook and see which note is the one can’t sing.
4. Recording while singing. Make sure that the volume is low, so you can hear the sound clear. Afterwards, check if your voice is on the tune and also check if you:
pronunciation is clear, especially vowels.
use the right way to breathe, with time, your breathing ought to be longer, but also ensure it’s under control. To do this, you have to keep practicing
5. practice every day. Do breathing exercises and warm-up everyday.
For more singing tips, contact sing and you 21461188 or 96981248(whatsapp)